Monday, January 12, 2015

Do I need an attorney for my auto accident?

A car pulled out in front of me cutting me off and I ended up rear ending them. The adverse got the ticket in the accident. But. the insurance company of the adverse is claiming that the accident was my fault.

What do I do?

The best thing to do in a situation like this is get in touch with an experienced personal injury lawyer in your area.

Insurance companies are only out to protect themselves. That means you will need to retain a law firm to go up against them. Case evaluations are generally free. Why not get in touch with one and see what they have to say. You have no obligation and you can begin to get answers to your questions.