Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I was hit by a driver who was not the insurance holder of the car. Do I sue the insurance company?

Answer: You should consult with an experienced injury lawyer. There may be a good reason the insurer is denying coverage; there may be no good reason.

An experienced injury lawyer will be able to help. Remember. Personal injury cases can become complex. Make sure you have the right law firm representing you. Protect your rights. Stop guessing.