Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Will my insurance pay for an unlicensed driver getting into an accident with my fully insured car?

Answer: Your policy language will dictate whether this is covered loss, but general the answer is “yes”, your insurance company will pay for damage caused by another driving your car, as long as they were driving it with your permission.

Car accidents in phoenix, Arizona can be some of the most complex cases to have to deal with on a daily basis. Make sure you have the right car accident law firm in Arizona to help you with your case. Not only will the right law firm get you the justice you deserve, but they can also make all the difference in your case. Don't go into a situation alone or with the wrong firm. Make sure you do your research before hiring an Attorney.