Monday, June 2, 2014

I filed a claim and the city wants to settle, but my injury may cost me more money down the road. I feel like the settlement offer is NOT enough. What do I do?

Answer: You need to consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer about this. These consultations are generally free, so take the time to educate yourself and get some real answers.

Personal injury law can be very complex. Not only are there many variables involved, but there are many things that you may not know that can either help or hurt your case. It is always wise to get in touch with an experienced personal injury lawyer, to make sure you have your rights protected. Schedule a free case evaluation. Get the answers you deserve.