Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Can I sue a Doctor for telling me to stop taking a specific drug, and in doing so has now caused me physical damage and pain?

Answer: If you can prove that the doctor’s advice was contrary to the standards of care recognized in his/her profession, then yes, you have the right to assert a claim for medical negligence.

Personal injury law can be complex. It's always wise to get in touch with a phoenix personal injury lawyer who has experience handling cases that are similar to yours. It's free to schedule a free case evaluation, why wouldn't you want to get the right answers regarding your case.