Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My son had a motorcycle accident. The insurance company wants to total it but he wants to have it repaired what do we do?

Answer: It just depends on the value of the bike. You have a right to receive the payout for the total value assessed, less salvage value. You will have to get a Salvage Title and give it to the insurer, and then they will send you a check.

Motorcycle accidents can be very complex. It is very important that you have the right motorcycle accident law firm to represent you. Experience is key in these types of situations. Make sure you retain the right lawyer.