Monday, April 14, 2014

My daughter slipped on school property what recourse do I have as far as pain and suffering?

Answer: If you can prove there was a dangerous condition on the property, and that the fall would not have occurred at the school officials been acting prudently, then you may have a claim for your daughters phone. Keep in mind time for bringing these claims is generally shorter.

Personal injury law can be some of the most complex cases to deal with. Not only are you dealing with many variables, but you are also dealing with insurance companies that are not easy to handle. Make sure you have the right personal injury law firm to help you. Protect your rights.