Friday, April 4, 2014

I am an under-age driver. I was rear ended on the freeway and injured. What happens?

Answer: You are entitled to make a claim just as much as anyone else would. The fact that you were under aged does not affect your right to bring a claim against the at-fault driver.

Car accidents can be some of the most complex cases to deal with. Make sure you have the right law firm that has handled cases similar to yours in the past. Retaining the right law firm can make all the difference.