Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I was in a car accident, and person who hit me was an excluded driver. How will I get compensated?

Answer: Likely, you will have to make a claim under your own uninsured motorist coverage.

Car accidents can be some of the most complex cases to deal with. It's crucial that you get in touch with an experienced personal injury lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona that has handled cases similar to yours in the past. Having the right Attorney can make all the difference in your case.

Want more information? Or even a free case evaluation? Please call us directly at 602-494-4800, or you can live chat with us 24/7 at zacharlawfirm.com. Protect your rights.