Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I was ran over by a truck in a convenience store parking lot. The truck left the scene. What do I do?

Answer: Below are the steps you should take if you've been involved in any kind of hit and run accident.

1. Call the police;
2. Request a copy of the surveillance films from the store;
3. Report it to your auto insurance company (if you have Uninsured Motorist Coverage)

Remember, personal injury cases can be some of the most complex cases around. Make sure you have the right personal injury lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona to help protect your rights. It will make all the difference in your case, if you have the right attorney representing you.