Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Am I entitled to ask for compensation in a traffic accident, with no injuries except for soreness, bruising?

Answer: Simply put. Yes, you can ask for compensation.

Remember, car accidents can be very complex situations. There are other parties to deal with and also insurance companies. Make sure you retain the right personal injury lawyer for you. Make sure they have the right credentials to represent you. It's key.