Thursday, January 9, 2014

I was in a car accident & the other person ran the light. Accident report had her at fault. Her insurance denied my claim. What do I do?

Answer: Contact and experienced personal injury attorney. That is what we are here for. Typically, consultations are free.

Remember all personal injury cases are different. Make sure you retain the right lawyer for you. Protect your rights. It's the key in making sure you get the justice you deserve.