Friday, January 31, 2014

I had an accident in the company truck, it was my fault, are my injuries covered?

Answer: Your employer should have workers compensation coverage. If so, your medical bills should be taken care of. You should schedule a meeting with an experienced workers compensation attorney to become better educated on your rights.

Personal Injury cases can be very complex. Make sure you have the right personal injury law firm representing you. It's key.