Monday, December 30, 2013

I was crossing an entrance in to a shopping area and I was hit by a car. What is my next step?

Answer: Was a police report taken, and do you have the name of the driver that struck you? If so, you should have their insurance information. Your next step is to seek legal advice, and decide if you want an attorney to assist you.

Remember, all personal injury cases are unique. Please make sure you have the right lawyer representing you. Know what to ask a lawyer before hiring them. Know your rights.