Thursday, November 14, 2013

If im driving an unregistered and non insured vehicle and someone hits me can I file a claim with there insurance?

Answer: Yes. Your ability to make a claim against an at-fault driver does not require you to have an insured or registered vehicle.

Remember, all personal injury cases are unique and can become very complex. Please make sure you retain the right personal injury lawyer to represent you. Protect your rights!