Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I broke off a tooth while eating a piece of candy that had a foreign object in it. What can I do?

Answer: You may have a claim, depending on what the foreign object was. Make sure you save it.

Remember every personal injury case is different. Make sure you retain a phoenix personal injury attorney who had handled cases similar to yours in the past. Remember, your rights are very important in cases like this. Do your research and choose the right personal injury attorney for you.