Wednesday, October 16, 2013

If you intend to sue someone over a car wreck is it enough to just notify the insurance co. or do you have to serve the other?

In filing a lawsuit in AZ, you must file papers naming the at fault driver, then personally serve that driver with the papers.

Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Law can be very complex with each situation being unique and sometimes complex. Be sure that your phoenix car accident lawyer is experienced and has handled cases similar to yours. It will protect your rights.