Friday, October 18, 2013

I was a passenger in a car when rear ended. We exchanged insurance info but didn't call the police. Can I still file a claim?

Answer: Yes. A police report is not required to allow you to file a claim.

Please remember that personal injury and wrongful death law can be very complex. Depending on each unique case, situations may arise where you will need an experienced car accident lawyer in phoenix who can help you.