Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I was involved in a hit and run and my insurance wont pay for the towing cost nor for my car even though i have uninsured motorist coverage. What can I do?

Answer: Property damage and towing are specific coverages that you must have under your policy for payment of these losses. UM coverage will not provide coverage for these items.

Remember, make sure to locate a car accident lawyer in phoenix who can help you with your situation. Someone who has had experience in dealing with cases similar to yours in the past. Always protect your rights.