Wednesday, September 4, 2013

What to do if lawyer quits drops your motor vehicle case because not enough to pursue a underinsured claim?

Answer: First, look for another attorney. Remember, consultations are generally free, so why not seek another opinion?

These kind of cases can sometimes be very complex. It is always advised that you seek the advice of an experienced lawyer who has handled cases similar to yours in the past.