Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I got rear ended today. Do I file a claim with my insurance company or the insurance company of the driver who hit me.

Answer: You should notify BOTH.

Note: Be very careful about giving statements to either with legal counsel involved.

Please remember to always seek an experienced personal injury lawyer. A Lawyer with experience will be able to help protect your rights and protect you from any other issues that may arise from being involved in an accident.