Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Can I sue my employer for personal injury claims due to unsafe premises and also sue the manufacturer of barriers?

Answer: If the injury occurred at work, you likely cannot sue your employer. You may be restricted to a claim under Workman’s Compensation.

If the bariers referenced were dangerous or defective and caused injury, that may be an avenue for you