Thursday, July 11, 2013

How do I get the other guys insurance to pay for the damage when his unlicensed son was driving his car?

Answer: There are two ways to do this: 1) Communication with the insurer and proof of claim or 2) filing a lawsuit to compel the payment of the claim.

You can do either by yourself, or get an attorney to assist you.

If you are involved in a car accident, they can sometimes be very complex situations. Please be sure to submit your question now. It's free legal advice and you will remain anonymous and it's free.