Your Personal Injury Questions, Answered.

Have a question?

Would you like to speak to someone about your situation? Please call us 24/7. Get the facts. Stop guessing. FREE Case Evaluation: 602-494-4800

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

There is little doubt that you need to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney.

These cases are complicated, and yours is no different. There is no easy answer and no easy fix.

Remember. having an experienced attorney can truly make all the difference in your case. Don't guess. Get facts. Protect your rights.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

I am to the point that I do not trust this firm and just feel I will get more excuses from them. I'm very upset and trying my best to explain this. My current firm is NOT helping me with my case.

Most of my stress has been from the firm or my injury from this accident. What can I do?

You have the absolute right to consult with another lawyer and dismiss your present law firm.

By now, a lawsuit should have been filed. As such, you need an experienced injury trial lawyer.

You would be best served by an attorney who is a Certified Specialist in Injury and Death law.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Answer: You should consult with an experienced injury lawyer. There may be a good reason the insurer is denying coverage; there may be no good reason.

An experienced injury lawyer will be able to help. Remember. Personal injury cases can become complex. Make sure you have the right law firm representing you. Protect your rights. Stop guessing.

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Concerts usually have security to help provide a safe environment for everyone that’s looking to enjoy some great music, but what happens if you’re somehow injured while at a concert?
Is there anyone that is liable?

Here are a few considerations to determine if you should file a claim.

- Are your injuries serious? Do you feel like you sustained a pretty serious injury?

- Was medical care needed in anyway?

- What about a trip to the hospital?

- How were your injuries sustained?

- Was it a lack of safety?

Maybe there wasn't enough security?

Maybe there were negligent vendors, there are many variables that can come into play that might have caused your injury consult with an injury lawyer:

Consultations are generally free and you can get a better idea of what kind of recourse there is regarding your injury.

Concert injuries can be complex. With that being said, you really don’t know what to do or what step to take next without getting in touch with a personal injury lawyer first. There have been plenty of examples of serious injuries being sustained by concertgoers.

The best thing you can do is consult with an attorney. Doing so can help you tremendously.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

 Rear end accidents can happen at any moment. Many think rear end accidents are simple and have a simple claim process.

I was stopped.  They hit me.  Slam dunk, right?

Not so fast. 

Rear end collisions are common, but can also be very complex.  

Always keep the following in mind:  You are dealing with an insurance company

Goal #1:  Pay nothing. 

Goal #2:  If we can’t pay nothing, pay as little as possible.

Now, with these goals in mind, still think they are going to make these easy??

There are many variables involved when it comes to a rear end accident, and even more in dealing with an insurance company.

That's why it's wise to have an experienced rear end accident lawyer handling your case.

Remember:  If insurance companies really treated people as they say on their commercials, we would not need attorneys. 

Steps you should you take following a rear end car accident:

1.       Call the police and get a report made;
2.       Exchange insurance information at the scene;
3.       Seek appropriate medical assistance if you need it;
4.       Do NOT give a recorded statement to any insurance company; and

5.       Consult as soon as practicable with an experienced personal injury lawyer.